Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Scarves, shivers, and Starbucks.

Yesterday, Justin took my scarf because it supposedly matched his cardigan. He finally gave it back after I suffered all morning without proper neck protection. Ah, well. At least he knows how to wear it. Stylish child.

Edit.
[22:02] sardothienn: did any family member question your sudden scarf-age yesterday?
[22:02] juhsteeenxd: yea[22:02] juhsteeenxd: :D[22:02] sardothienn: and what did you say?[22:02] juhsteeenxd: i said an important person gave it to me XD[22:02] juhsteeenxd: and then my mom was all.[22:02] juhsteeenxd: who is it? it was a girl huh? d:
End edit.

It has been a bit of an ice-box these past few days. Because my lovely Andrew is skinny and lacks sufficient insulation, I decided that I would not let him freeze on campus. So I whisked him off to a Starbucks near school for our weekly tutoring. Afterwards I drove him home. He was very pleased with me. And a pleased Andy equals a pleased me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment