Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quite possibly never.

Yesterday was insanely eventful. I finished all my Government and English homework so I could go out with Yunji. That was neat in itself. Normally I'm not done with homework until Monday morning, 8:59. Aha.

We went to Downtown Disney to walk around and scout out any attractive people. Which somewhat failed. So afterwards, we tried the Gardenwalk, where we saw Kan and Dominique in the parking structure, looking for spaces. Then we finally decided on Olive Garden, which was all the way in Cypress.

In Olive Garden, we saw Marissa De Los Reyes. Third person that we saw from Oxford. At this time, I mentioned to Yunji, "Just watch. Now all we need is one of my underclassmen and we'll be set." I hadn't been serious.

But fate has a sense of humor, sometimes.

We had decided to go watch a movie at my work, so off we went to Regal.

And lo and behold. Juliet, Victoria, and Alex. Three eighth graders plus two other girls whose names I don't know.

I was in a good deal of shock. Yunji told me to go blog about this. So here I am, blogging. Earlier, I was talking to Austin. He's an eighth grade boy who supports Twilight (and Edward). My poor, little mind still can't comprehend how this can be possible.

And now I'm off to lunch.

This entry was brought to you by "Dull and uninteresting rambling," plaguing writers since 1642.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment