Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ghirardelli Chocolate.

Yesterday I bought these insanely delicious squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate. They have raspberry filling inside and are literally heaven in your mouth.

I was talking to Justin's friend Sam, and I guess he's a sucker for sweet things because he asked me for a chocolate. I didn't want to give him one at first because they were $4.29 just for a bag. Then Sam started to say, "Come on, you won't give your favorite seven-- Wait. I mean your second favorite seventh grader a chocolate?" I find it funny that he automatically assumes his ranking. I try not to play favorites, though. They're all wonderful in their own way. Justin because he's witty and can keep up with my vocabulary. Daniel because he's sassy and just so utterly little. And Sam because he's the only sane one and quite honestly, far too pretty for his own good. It's not fair.

Eventually I did give him one and he liked it so much, he practically had a religious experience. Which is important. Because today when I gave Justin one, he thought it was too fruity. And Sam got all offended and started to yell at him. At least Justin likes Godiva. If he didn't, I just might have to disown him.

I'm testing for my license in three weeks! I am nervous and excited at the same time.

I am also Mr. Super Clear.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment