Sunday, May 3, 2009

Daily ramblings.

A few updates for you:

1. I made next year's Computer Club board! You're looking at one of your Student Advisors for 2009-2010!

2. During Friday's computer club meeting, Lan graciously decided to use this photo for her tutorial.

3. After Friday's meeting, Lan and I were hanging out with Philip. He was a bit delirious, which was probably because of the numerous cough drops I kept chucking at him. Poor kid. Said some really strange things, but I forget most of them. Also he was sleeping under my jacket. It was great.

4. I went to a Fairmont performance yesterday and got to meet up with Reanimated crew again! Rene bought me poptarts. Hehehe.

5. I managed to get my guy friend to sign up with Den of Angels. I converted him! This is a great accomplishment.

Peace, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment