Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Puffs Plus Lotion.

I had a full box of tissues when I went to school this morning. I ran out right before lunch started. Lovely.

Normally, I don't mind being sick. I anticipated it, actually. Choir week tends to lower everyone's immune sytem. But being sick during finals isn't that wonderful.

My friend Kimberly asked me after walking out of math class, "So, how did you do on the final?"

Hmm, let's see. Yesterday, I tried reviewing only to be racked with headaches that could probably tilt the Richter scale. I gave up and tried sleeping it off except that I woke up twice in the middle of the night to run to the bathroom and throw up in the sink. This morning I was in a rush because, in my illness-induced haze, I had slept through my alarm. And there I was sitting in math class, all drugged up with Dayquill, trying to remember how to convert polar coordinates into rectangular coordinates, all the while trying not to drop dead onto my desk.

How do you think I did, Kim?

Rant, rant, rant. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment