Friday, June 5, 2009

Easy, breezy, beautiful, Covergirl.

Opening night for choir show! It was pretty good, especially since I had so many doubts during tech and dress rehearsals. I messed up a few times, but I deal. I only care about Saturday night's performance, because Reanimated people are coming to see me, as well as my parents, my grandparents, and my cousin.

Girls are required to wear red lipstick to shows, so normally a kiss on the cheek would leave this terrific, red kissprint. I have this Covergirl eight-hour whatnot that literally does not smear or come off unless you use heavy duty makeup remover. Not everyone knew that, though, so when I kissed some underclassmen on the cheek, they all freaked out. It was pretty entertaining.

Well, I'm off to do some serious face scrubbing right now. Got to get off all this stage makeup. Wish me luck for the next show!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment