Saturday, February 14, 2009

And I say hey.

Hey! What a wonderful kind of day!

/end Arthur.exe

My day was very, very good.

1) In Biology we had a mini-competition of sorts where the first two winners would get pudding. Guess who got pudding.

2) I got my report card! I have a 3.67! And I raised my english grade. Hell yeah.

3) We got our senior year registration card today. I really like the new electives. Web design sounds really interesting. And science isn't required next year!

4) After school, my Loara friend Jessica Kim came to Oxford and we ran around in the rain so I could introduce her to everyone. Then I dragged her and Justin Lee to the band chocolate thing (you pay for a ticket and get to fill a plate with as much chocolate as it can hold). Justin kept taking my chocolate covered strawberries. What a loser. He didn't even pay. He just stole chocolate from me. So it was Justin, Jessica, Sam Park (Justin's "BFF"), myself, and other seventh graders standing in the rain eating our chocolate and getting drenched. Then Jessica had the smart idea to go take cover upstairs in the science building. So we ended up sitting in the hallways with plates stacked with chocolate goodies until we got kicked out half an hour later. Heh. Good times.

5) Jessica and I wandered around Cypress for a while getting completely lost (shut up, we both live in Anaheim) before going to Subway for sandwiches. Then we went back to school for the choir Valentine Dance.

6) The dance itself was a lot of fun. I was drawing on the paper tablecloths with Roseart markers and they actually turned out pretty decent, considering I didn't have a pencil to sketch with. Jessie took pictures and if she sends them to me I might scrap them here.

7) Sadies is coming up.

8) I decided I don't care anymore. Seth can go shoot himself. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment