Monday, February 27, 2012

To Tayler.

Truth be told, in the beginning you were no more than a way to keep my mind off the hurt that I had grown so accustomed to feeling. He's cute, I said. It's harmless, I said. Give it a try, I said.

And so I did. I gave you a try. And I've gotten way more involved than I ever expected to. What was once something I wanted to keep purely physical has turned into a full blown commitment with its own share of heartache and tears. I've come to care about you very much, so much, too much. I'm relying on you to help me get over my grievances, and I'm so upset because it's just not working.

I want to say that by going the extra mile, by doing more for you than any other person has ever done for you in your life, I want to say that I'll be the one that lingers in the corner of your mind. I want to impress upon you the thoughtfulness and tenderness that I so want you to have, things you don't necessarily lack but need a whole lot more of.

I want you so much to make me happy. I hate being so miserable and disappointed and crushed all the time. I really hope you'll be able to do that for me.

So please, I'm begging you, don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment