Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fun comes in groups, apparently.

Last Tuesday, Sean, Joanne, Elizabeth, Lupe and I drove to Cerritos to get Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I was dancing in the front passenger seat when some high school kids in the next car over saw and totally judged. I attempted to amend the situation by rolling down the window and giving the "I'm a choir student—it comes naturally" excuse, but they just laughed. Them Cerritos kids.

The next day, Roger, Bryan, Brandon, Christine, Daniel, and Philip headed over to Costco for pizza-y goodness. Roger and Philip had a driving race back to Oxford. Roger started out about four cars behind Philip and somehow ended up winning. I had the misfortune of being in Roger's car.

This Tuesday, Joanne, Rochelle, James and I did some pre-rehearsal shenanigans. James made me take him to Jamba Juice and he got the most awkwardly named drink ever. He is excellent.

Yesterday, me and a bunch of other people (Brandon, Jessica, Pauline, Annie, Karen, Kenny, Bryan, and Chris) went to Cerritos mall to do some choir/prom shopping. Then we went to get boba at Tea Station, which was absolute serious business.

Rehearsal today was tiring. Got lost afterward while driving Ivy home and blasted K-Pop music through all of Anaheim.

I am looking forward to more tomfoolery with the Tuesday-crew before tomorrow's performance. Going to make James take a picture with my kitty.

Yep. Life is eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment