Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lucky Five.

I seriously wish I could win the lottery. Do you know what I could buy with that kind of money?!

Um, like everything.

Like a pink Macbook, for instance. It's so pretty and shiny.

Also, pretty dolls. I could get one for every day of the week. My parents would go insane.

The molds I want:
- Crobidoll Yeon-Ho.
- Crobidoll Lance.
- Luts Delf Miyu.
- Dream of Doll Teenager Sha.
- B&G Doll Sky.
- Migidoll Miho.
- Musedoll Re-che.

Heh.

I could also buy Adobe Premiere and Sound Forge. Oh my jeebus. Premiere is so amazing. My uncle has it on his computer and I was tinkering with it at his house. The compositing effects! Frame-by-frame timeline! It's too good to be true. If I had Premiere I might have more motivation to finish all my AMVs. And Sound Forge is really cool. I really want to learn how to mix music. Too bad it's only for Windows, though. Get with the program, Sony. Mac is the future!

This post simultaneously made me excited and depressed.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment